10 Groundbreaking Technologies you might not heard yet
World is changing rapidly and so as technology. Few decades ago most of us not aware about internet, computer and even mobile phones. But today the moment you wake up, to the moment you go back to sleep, technology is everywhere, it became a part of our day to day life. Unique and innovative technology in business, agriculture, health and consumer technologies are emerging every day, but sometimes few “Groundbreaking Technologies” takes time to get recognized.
Forbes did a research with a group of techies who shared the most impressive technologies from the last three years that most people aren’t aware of yet. Here’s why they believe these 10 groundbreaking technologies will be the game changers of future.
Table of Contents
- 1 10 Groundbreaking Technologies you might not heard yet
- 1.1 1. Block chain Technology
- 1.2 2. Quantum Computing
- 1.3 3. Cloud-Based Automated Testing
- 1.4 4. Dual Lens Cameras
- 1.5 5. e-Sim Cards
- 1.6 6. Remote Condition Monitoring
- 1.7 7. Anti-Microbial Visible Light
- 1.8 8. Balancing Innovation And Privacy
- 1.9 9. Internet of Things (IoT)
- 1.10 10. Color-Changing Health Monitoring Tattoos
- 2 Conclusion
10 Groundbreaking Technologies you might not heard yet
Before you start reading about “10 Groundbreaking technologies”, we have also written various article on “How to make money online” and many different things which you must know.
If you interested, below are few articles which you can read:
- 11 Things I have done to Make money in India (Kid to Adult)
- How to Make money online during Coronavirus outbreak
- 10 Best Online Survey Sites that actually Pay Cash
Let’s resume now..
1. Block chain Technology
From voting rights to social value we want democracy and rights in everything, we don’t want someone’s control rather freedom. Then why not in currency and payments then? Block chain technology is answer to this.
In simple words, blockchain is a time-stamped series of eternal data records that is managed by a group of computers not owned by any single entity. Each of these data blocks is secured and bound to each other using a protocol called cryptography.
As the the blockchain network do not have any central authority it is the very definition of a democratized system. Since it is a shared and immutable ledger, the information open source and everyone can see. Hence, anything that is built on the blockchain is transparent and everyone involved is accountable for their actions.
Now tech giants took this Block chain technology beyond the scope of cryptocurrencies, because of it’s transparency, disinter-mediation and traceability, are unlimited nature. More even when Artificial Intelligence and Big Data come into play.
Below are some of the application of Groundbreaking technology “Block chain”:
- Fin-tech: Banks are using this groundbreaking technology now which resulted in increase in transparency, reducing intermediaries and increasing security.
- Digital identity: The use of block chain technology comes to revolutionize the electronic signature, document verification and digital identity because of it’s nature like: traceability, automation and security.
- Healthcare: By using block chain technology, the data related to the patient would allow to be consulted and shared between centers without compromising their safety and accuracy, so the patient could manage and grant access to their medical records anywhere in the world with maximum security and privacy.
- Logistics: Block chain technology makes the voting system opened, accessible, transparent, fast and independent and reliable.
- Block chain based Apps and Games: Several games and apps are taking the benefit of this groundbreaking technology.
2. Quantum Computing
Quantum computers are extremely fast and accurate which can process massive and complex datasets more efficiently than traditional computers. These are based on the principles of the superposition of matter and quantum entanglement and uses a extraordinary computation method from the traditional computers.
This is a best example of groundbreaking technologies where the new generation of supercomputers use the knowledge of quantum mechanics to overcome the limitations of classic computing.
Below are some application of one of the 10 Groundbreaking Technologies called “Quantum Computing” you might not heard yet:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Development of Medicine
- Financial Modeling
- Super efficient Batteries
- Electronic Materials Discovery
- Traffic Control and Optimization
- Weather Forecasting and Climate Change
- Solar Capture
3. Cloud-Based Automated Testing
Before releasing any product, testing is vital, which usually time consuming and sometimes complex. But Cloud-Based Automated Testing is one of the ground breaking technologies makes testing simple in many different ways as below:
- Coverage in Platforms, Browsers and Devices
- Parallel Execution
- Reduced Infrastructure Cost
- Enables Continuous Delivery
4. Dual Lens Cameras
In recent years mobile photography became very popular and massively used. With companies launching latest smart phones everyday the exceptions for camera also increased. Still the gap between smartphone cameras and DSLRs camera was huge because of bigger sensor size in DSLR. There is no way you could fit such big sensors in today’s slim smartphones.
To overcome this, smartphones manufactures came of with a new trick by employing multiple lenses in a single phone. And this trick worked tremendously. With a second lens, even mid-range smartphones can simulate photographic techniques which was only possible with DSLRs earlier.
5. e-Sim Cards
Started by Google Pixel few years back and now commonly available in flagship smartphones like iPhone 11/Pro/SE, Samsung Galaxy S20 and Motorola Razor, embedded SIM (eSIM) gives a feature to users to switch plans with a few clicks, without the need to physically change SIM cards. eSIM is one of the best groundbreaking technologies which eliminates the hassle and inconvenience of physical SIM cards.
6. Remote Condition Monitoring
The primary purpose of remote condition monitoring is to make a major contribution towards improving overall operations and performance in terms of reliability, safety, and efficiency. There groundbreaking technologies are empowering and changing the workforce to identify and prevent any damage before they even occur.
7. Anti-Microbial Visible Light
The information related to this groundbreaking technology can be found in Forbes research.
8. Balancing Innovation And Privacy
The demand for data privacy and concern for data protection are increasing everyday. The recent example was Facebook giving a option to disable off-page data sharing activity.
Digital technologies boost efficiency, convenience and economic growth. In the other hand, they seek complex networking environments and use detailed data about individuals which makes protecting their privacy harder.
Hence many countries and even companies are enforcing various privacy framework and protocols to balance between innovation and privacy.
9. Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT), refers to the billions of physical devices around the world that are now connected to the internet, all collecting and sharing data. Connecting different devices and adding sensors to them gives a digital intelligence to devices and enabling them to communicate in real-time data without human involvement.
A electric fan that can be switched on using a smartphone app is an example of simple IoT device. A driver-less car is a complex example of IoT.
Businesses use IoT can be divided into 2 segments:
- Industry-specific offerings like sensors in a power plant or real-time location devices
- Universal IoT devices, like smart air conditioning or home security systems
10. Color-Changing Health Monitoring Tattoos
The researchers in MIT have developed a new color-changing tattoo ink which responds to the changes in human body, such as blood sugar and sodium levels. Ground breaking technologies like this could become a revolutionary new way to monitor health.
Technology plays a vital role in world and now it is evolving very quickly. whether it is block chain technology or Internet of Things. We always have to educate and make our-self aware about the latest and groundbreaking technologies in the current world.
With this we come to the end of the “10 Groundbreaking Technologies you might not heard yet” article. I hope you have learned something new today.